Easy to make bread recipes for your bread machine
If you’ve recently purchased a bread machine, you probably received a recipe book that came with it. It is common for manufacturers to include all of the accessories you need to get started with their product.
In addition, many manufacturers also provide a recipe book with detailed instructions on how to create perfect bread using their bread machine.
Some people might not like the bread machine recipes that are in common recipe books. You are probably looking for a recipe for your favorite bread. If you keep reading, you will find it.
Most common types of bread
There are many kinds of bread. They all have different names and come from different places. The most common types are white, rye, whole wheat, and sourdough.
People love different foods. But when it comes to bread, there are many types of bread that are very common. And no matter where you go, you can find them.
Here are the most common bread types:
- Whole wheat bread
- Rye bread
- Multigrain bread
- Oat bread
- Barley bread
- White bread
There are many different types of bread, but these types are the most common.
There are lots of recipes for bread in this post. They have been tested and most people use them.
Here are some recipes for making bread in a bread machine.
Here are the most requested bread machine recipes that are simple to prepare, have a long shelf life, and can be made in larger quantities that are perfect for bigger gatherings and families.
We’ll provide a few unusual bread recipes that you can typically locate in a cookbook, but we’ll also post a few other recipes that lots of people enjoy but are difficult to discover.
Country White Bread Recipe
The country white bread is a simple way to test out your bread machine.
However, it should not be confused with a tasteless bread that no one likes. It’s a chewy and pleasant-textured bread that’s ideal for making a breakfast toast.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 and a half cups of room temperature water
- 2 and a half cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of bread flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 and a half teaspoons of bread machine yeast
- 1 and a half teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- You need to put all ingredients into the bread machine pan in order.
- Select “Quick or Rapid” and then choose “Medium crust.”
- Press start!
- When it’s done, place the bread on a rack so it can cool.
Cooking time: About 2 hours
Preparation time: Only 10 minutes
That’s all there is to it! You get to enjoy delicious bread.
Simple Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Pumpkin bread is not the most common bread recipe, but it is popular. People who love pumpkin bread often make this recipe.
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 and a half cups of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 and a half teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- Mix all of those things together in a bowl.
- Pour it all into the bread machine pan.
- Choose cake or quick bread setting
- If you want, you can add chopped nuts when your bread machine beeps.
- Wait for the bread to cool down on a cooling rack before slicing it.
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
It is easy to make a delicious pumpkin bread loaf with a bread maker. If you like pumpkin, this is all you will need.
Crusty Italian Bread Recipe
This bread is perfect if you enjoy crunchy, old-style Italian bread. It’s simple to make in your bread maker and has the taste and texture of delicious crusty Italian bread that you’ll love.
It’s a wonderful loaf when it’s warm, and it’s a great type of bread if you want to make sandwiches.
Ingredients you will need:
- 18 oz of plain flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 10 fl oz of warm water
- 1 and a half teaspoons of salt
- 1 and a half teaspoons of olive oil
- Dried active baking yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoons of dry cornmeal
- To make this bread in a bread maker, you will need flour, sugar, water, salt, olive oil, and yeast. The order in which these ingredients are placed in the pan is important and should be followed as directed by the manufacturer.
- Select the dough you want to use and press the start button.
- Take the dough out of the container and put it on a lightly floured surface.
- Make two loaves of dough and put them on a cutting board. Then sprinkle them with dry polenta.
- Cover the loaves with a dry cloth and let them rise until they are twice their original size (which should take about 40 minutes)
- Mix together an egg and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Brush the loaves with an egg mixture.
- Cut the center of the loaves with a long, quick cut.
- Make sure loaves don’t cling to the chopping board before transferring them to baking sheets.
- On a tray, place the loaves.
- Put the dough in your bread machine hit go.
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
This recipe is very quick to prepare. You can use a bread maker to bake your loaves, or you can use an oven.
Wrapping up with some easy bread machine recipes:
The best thing about using a bread machine for making your own bread is that you can add whatever ingredients at whatever times during the cycle. It really doesn’t have to be as complicated as it sounds.
In the beginning, you might want to experiment with a few recipes, but eventually, you’ll find a bread that you love and will continue making it because it’s delicious and easy to make.
Bread machines can be expensive but they’re worth it because they eliminate huge chunks of the preparation time.
No one wants to spend hours in the kitchen making bread, especially if you don’t like doing it.
Using a bread machine is very practical and fast. You load your ingredients into the container and then press a button. When you use the machine
We’ve combined some of the most common bread machine recipes with some other recipes that might not be suitable for everyone.
The instructions are clear, and of course, you can use your imagination to create your own version to improve the recipe or adjust it to your taste.
While you might have received some of these recipes inside your manufacturers’ recipe book, then chances are you haven’t probably got pumpkin bread or an Italian bread recipe.
We hope you enjoyed this article!